How many times in your photography career are you going to have a couple would come up to you and is like...
- We want to have our wedding reception in a park
- We want a small wedding, with closest friends and family
- We want to serve tacos and margaritas
- The bride wants to wear a black wedding dress
- All the furnishings are going to be provided by the Greenhouse Picker Sisters
I almost fainted. It was a dream come true when Gretchen and Issac asked me to be part of their day. It was so intentional and they didn't shy away from anything they dreamed their special day would be. One of the best things was Andrew got his first-second shooting gig! I had taken him through some serious camera training, and he knocked it out of the park! Gretchen and Issac's whole celebration was so awesome, and the evening was simply beautiful. I will let the photos talk for themselves, but know if you ever have an idea to have a wedding in park, sign me up. I'm your girl.